Simple + Secure payment
we reviewed the benefits of using online business systems that provide a suite of services in one product, and how that leads to another significant advantage, the business intelligence that can be accumulated by storing all data in one place.
we explore the benefits of using integrated suites of online services, but we’ll take it up a notch… showing how CardConnect integrate to provide all the services required to run a successful online enterprise of any size.
CardConnect is a world-leading payment platform, providing services that allow businesses to securely process payments across all channels. And with all transactions secured by patented CardSecure point-to-point encryption and data tokenization, the most powerful online sales and management platforms are available under one umbrella — your business has one clear choice.
When you collecting payment from your customer is important to make the process is simple and easy as you possibly can
• CardPointe is a CardConnect platform, and these names are often used interchangeably.
• You will need to have a merchant ID before you will be able to access the portal. The first time you log in, you will need to register for an account.
Welcome to CardConnect Center! This document will help to Log in to the system and make the most of the functionality available to you.
If you have not accessed the portal before, you will need to register in order to view your credit card processing details.
Registering and Logging In
1. From the main CardConnect login page at https://merchantcenter.cardconnect.com/ you will notice a sign-up option towards the bottom of the content on the webpage. Click this to get started.
2. The first screen you will encounter will be the Account Registration screen. Enter your uniquely assigned Merchant ID, Tax ID/SSN, and Zip Code, and then select the ‘Submit to Confirm’ button
3. You will then be taken to the Set Up Admin screen to associate an administrative user with your Merchant Center account. Once all information has been entered, select the ‘Submit’ button
4. You will then be taken to a confirmation screen. Access the email address associated with your Merchant Center account, find the Merchant Center email and click the included link to confirm
5. This link will expire after a two-week period. If you do not complete registration within this two-week period, please contact CardConnect directly to manually resend the registration email
6. Once you navigate to the registration link provided, the Merchant Center will require you to create a password. Once a password meets all the required criteria that have been entered and you click the Submit button, the Merchant Center registration process has been completed. You can now log in to the Merchant Center system using the associated email address and chosen password.
7. To login, return to https://merchantcenter.cardconnect.com/ and enter the email address and password you registered your profile with.